Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dreaming

Do you ever have that moment where you miss someone SO much and you can't get them out of your head? You listen to your iPod, and everything that shuffle plays seems to be something that makes you miss that person SO much more. When you go to bed, we always seem to dream a dream with that one person. Crazy, right? You know what I'm talking about, huh?

I feel like that all the time. Especially, when that person lives a little ways from me. It's crazy when you dream HUGE things and ache for that person because you miss him/her. When you get a text from that person your day is made in that moment. Your heart starts beating, you get this big cheesy smile on your face, you get these amazing butterfly feelings in the pit of your stomach.

Those feeling is when you know you have to just take one day at a time! Keep your faith up! At least that's what I do. I keep a picture on my screen, on phone and laptop and it reminds me of always keeping that person in my prayers. 

Lady's you want a guy that is after God so deep that you have to search God in order to find the heart of that person! There's a saying that goes; The greatest Thing A Man Can Do To A Woman Is To Lead Her Closer To God Than To Himself. 

I'm telling you all this because we as girls ( I know this) tend to dream for a man that has a list of quality's that we want but in the long run we need/want a guy that is deep in the Lord. Yes, it will be hard if you are waiting for that one person to come into your life. Lady's, I want you guys to know that pray for the right person to come into your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment