Friday, June 28, 2013

Our Thoughts

We need to change our thinking to God's thinking. Not: "Hmm....if I ever throw a shoe at my teacher will she get me in trouble" or any other thoughts. We need to change the way we think. Someone told me a good analogy, "The way we think is like dirty under wear(crappy). We need to change the way we think or our life is going to end up that way...crappy. The only way to change our thought process is to read God's word! What comes in our brain is going to come out one way or another. 


“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.  “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.~Isaiah 55:8-9 NLT


Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.~Romans 12:2 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment