Monday, July 15, 2013

Boiling Over

Are you like me where, when something happens or if your going through something you keep it in until you boil over and burst like a pot of noodles? For the last few months I have been going through a whole lot where at night I can't sleep. I have WAY to much on my mind. Have you seen that one saying where girls brain is like spaghetti and guys brains are like waffles (read the book).
Girls can think like spaghetti! Always thinking and doing things at the same time and get to the point where we either boil over or we come clean and talk to someone about whats going on. I'm writing this post for me and probably as much just for you too. We all need a good reminder here and there.

I came home tonight and my mom had Joel Osteen on TV. If you don't know who he is, he is a paster in Texas. His church is called Lakewood Church (LOVE him).

His message was what I needed. You know that moment where God's been trying to tell you something but you just don't hear or see what he's been trying to tell you, so instead he just throws it into your face? Well, Joel's message was on the very thing I needed to hear, "You Don't Need To Have Anybody's Approval, You Just Need God's Approval." Umm...Wow! Now, I don't know how I missed that when God's been trying to show me. Let me re-say that just in case you missed it, "You Don't Need To Have Anybody's Approval, You Just Need God's Approval."

When we feel like we are going through hell and back and its all because of people. We feel like we want to go gossip up about it or we keep it in until we boil up and brake down (I do the last part). Both of those things are not healthy (talking to myself).

Last night at church Paster Randy talked about "You Can't Have It", I will have to say that it was amazing! He talked about how the devil will come into our lives to still, kill, and destroy (John 10:10) anything that we love; Our Health, Our Family's, Our Relationships, Our Marriages, Our Destiny (BIG ONE). Our job is to tell the sun of a gun devil that HE CAN'T HAVE IT! (Psalm 24:1; John 10:10; 1 Kings 20; Psalm 50:10-12; Haggai 2:8 (TEV); Psalm 89:11)

"If Satan can't take heaven from God then he can't take earth. He's just passing. It took a second for God to kick Satan out like a lightning bolt from heaven. Satan owns NOTHING."

When we are going through our problems, they are all going to be different from each other but Satan is coming in and stealing joy from what we love. We need to to take a stand and tell him YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! Yes, it won't be easy (nothings easy) nor will it be a comfortable place to be in but if you want to have the blessings and be living by Christ we NEED to stand up and face the devil and tell him HE CAN'T HAVE IT. He can't have my life, He can't have my health, He can't have my friends/family/relationship, but most importantly He can't have my Destiny!

This is just a reminder that whatever we are going through we just need to be aware that the devil is out there to still, kill, and destroy anything that we love and take our joy out of everything. When i'm writing this I can't tell you how hard this is. I've been dealing with stuff around this topic. Family, Friends, and ect. I just want you girls to know that in life it wont be easy, but it will be hard and well worth it if we can all stand up against the devil and flee him away from OUR stuff, not HIS stuff, it's OUR stuff.  


No comments:

Post a Comment