Friday, July 26, 2013

The Things We Want To Do

Do you ever want to go do something that's fun and adventures? Or move? Do you talk about doing something but never actually doing something? This actually follows up on when we ask God to guide us into a new season/ fun adventure. I saw this picture the other day, I feel like this fits perfectly.
 Sometimes we aren't willing to move our feet into the right direction, but we are willing to move our mouths in a direction that our feet aren't going into. 

Do you ever feel like that sometimes? Where we ask God to do something but we never move when he opens doors? 

"I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." Revelation 3:8 esv

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20 esv

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." Matthew 7:13-14 esv


We need to be moving our feet with our mouth! 









No comments:

Post a Comment