Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Journey To The Breakthrough!

As many of you guys know, I have been at Bethel Church in Redding, California since Sunday.  It truly has been amazing, I have seen people healed from so many different things.  It truly reminds you how powerful and outstanding God's love really is on us.

This week I really felt like the word "Smitten" is such a huge meaning full word, the Lord had that on my heart.  Lady's or Gentleman (not sure if any guys are reading my blog) I have gone through some stuff that I kept to myself for a year and two months, stuff that I haven't told ANYONE, in my family (small group) I shared whats been on my heart and what I have been dealing with.  I want you guys to know that:

  1. It's not healthy to keep things in and not share with people what your going through.
  2. Being vulnerable is okay!
After telling my family whats been going on, I can't even began to describe how amazing I felt.  I was smiling and felt happy and not this shame all over me. I was caring shame from a past relationship that I never told anybody about (NOT SEX)(I will keep it confidential for now for the sake of the other person).  But for once I was smiling with a true smile not one of those fake got it all together smile (you know that smile, everyone does it from now & then). I really felt like I hit my breakthrough that I truly and been praying for. 

 I want you guys to know that whatever you guys are going through if its depression, shame, fear, anger, feeling inadequate.......I want you guys to realize that we have a HUGE amazing SOVEREIGN God that we serve.  He is Smitten over us, "Struck, as with a hard blow. Very much in love." Wow, huh?  Can you even grasp that?  I was in tears today when God put that word on my heart.  It's true God is Smitten with us, so much in love with us that he died on the cross for our sins.  When we are going through something or we have a weight of stuff we just need to kneel down at the cross and give our weight over to him.  

Confessing is HUGE! The devil has to flee when you put words behind a declaration! Here is one that I have that we are using in the workshop: (1-2-3 Skidoo)

I nail (Whatever you are going through) to the cross.  I break all agreements I've made with (Whatever your going through) known or unknown and I repent of joining with (Whatever your going through).  I ask You, Father, to send (Whatever your going through) away from me! In JESUS NAME!


So this should be food for thought and maybe something your going through you could use this.  I'll post more tomorrow but since it is midnight and I need to be up by 6AM (YES AM) I need to get some sleep for another 12 hour day. :) <3 I hope and pray this post is for somebody, if not I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I want to say thank you for those that have been reading my blog, I have 1,025 viewers reading my blog.  If you are not a "follower" it is very easy to become one, just click on the "Join Site" that is all you have to do. But again thanks for reading my blog, you guys are all a blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment